Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What's for you...

... won't go by you.


One of my best friends taught me that one. It is so true. The universe definitely heard me yesterday. I am now the proud owner of my very own pair of giant wooden knitting needles. They were patiently waiting for me to come and get them. I had seen them a year possibly 2 year ago when I walked in on a demonstration CT Yarn and Wool Company was having using these amazing needles. At the time I was intrigued me but I wasn't quote ready. I am so lucky this last pair sat patiently waiting for me to be ready. They were mine all along, I just didn't know it yet.



I have been very unsure about what this year is going to be about. I haven't felt a groove yet. I realized last night, for me, this year is about making things happen. Finding inspiration and making things happen as much as possible. Hopefully this is just the beginning.

4 comments:

miss mo said...

LOVE it! ...and a big thank you to the MacLennan ladies for providing the quote. Top image = awesome. xo

Mergirl said...

Big thank you to you, miss mo, for passing quote along to me.

miss mo said...

circles of thanks...you always remind me too, when i need it. xo

Mergirl said...

awwwwww yay!!!!!!!