Tuesday, June 01, 2010

It takes a village ....

I should be sewing right now but I had to take a break. My eyes are crossed at this point. It is totally so much fun ... the frenzy the week of the show ... trying to get it all done. Every day I think my shoulders get a quarter inch closer to my ears. Tension is evil. I am so excited to be collaborating with my friends on this one. Every day I am so lucky to be surrounded by so many wonderful people and even luckier to be sharing a project with them.

So here are the details:

Lori Warner (Lori Warner Studio / Gallery) printed her beautiful artwork, inspired by her recent trip to the Bahamas,on fabric that Laura (Whosiepie / FROCK) and I (MerGirl / FROCK) gave her from our stash. Ann Lightfoot (Ann Lightfoot) is designing and styling the jewelry for the show. Jonathan (River Tavern) invited us all to have lunch at the restaurant after our early afternoon soiree. How could we refuse. So if you would like to join us ... make your reservation with River Tavern, 860-526-4917. The show and the lunch are a package deal.



A sneak peek of the fabric.

This Sunday, June 6, 2010
11:00 Lori Warner Gallery for the show
1:00 Lunch at River Taven

2 comments:

TD wool design said...

why am i always away? big sad face...

have a wonderful time ladies!

Mergirl said...

awwww ... we will miss you! You will be there in spirit! Have un wherever you are going :)