Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My new ring

and you guessed it ... it's by an independent jewelry designer.


It's like wearing pink candy.
Perfect for the girl {me} who really doesn't want to grow up.

When I placed my order the designer emailed me a color chart so I could pick out the color of my choice.

whatever my mood ... whatever my whim.

It fits perfect because the design is adjustable.

This delicious little nugget is designed and hand made by Natha Perkins.
Her line is called Luscious Metals.

shop the ring.

shop the boutique.







5 comments:

natha perkins said...

Oh I'm so happy you love it Trish! I myself have about 4 of these rings because they are just so yummy and I end up keeping so many because I fall in love with the color... (designer perk I guess) Enjoy! xo

Mergirl said...

Hi Natha! I love, love, love my ring! It is so beautiful! Thank you!

Carole~Maynard Greenhouse said...

That is a good way to describe them....candy!!! in all those yummy colors!
Hope your enjoying the sunshine today! I need to get outside!
xo,
Carole

Mergirl said...

I am enjoying every minute of the sunshine! I know I need to get out for a long walk!

Brandy Shaloo said...

Natha's work is so beautiful. <3 it