Tuesday, January 27, 2009

WOW!

What a month...
january 2
Let the moving begin
There was a table to move...
there were threads to set up...
january 3
a luncheon to get ready for...
january 13
a birthday to have...thank you Laura, I loved my cupcakes
january 12
not just mine, but Paul's too...
thank you Julie, love my Texas sized kiss...still sneaking candy out the back...don't know how you found that card
Miss Jean, I was a Red Velvet Cake virgin until I received your lovely gift...thank you

january 16
an interview to do on Sirius Radio...
yes, in NYC
january 17
did I mention I had to be at the luncheon...37 new MerGirl pieces later :) There wouldn't have been any w/out Laura
still managing to take time to enjoy my favorite season...
and manage Smashing Darling...you forgot didn't you...I run that too...imagine everything I am talking about right now going on ... Smashing Darling has twice as much going than everything combined in my life...

january 20
an inauguration w/ friends, & pink champagne

while listening to every word being said...thank you NPR
this cork experienced a magical moment by shooting straight out of the bottle as Nina Totenberg is saying, 'he hasn't taken the oath yet, but the transfer of power has just taken place.' I have to mention, no one was touching the bottle

ongoing since the middle of december...home remodel
you are seeing correctly, I have no bedroom wall...

january 27
the final days...the big clear out...weird not seeing that huge scrap pile at the of the design table
like I said....WOW

lonely little mergirl, taking the last shots
say good night Gracie....

3 comments:

TD wool design said...

busy, busy lady.
lots of change for you.
hope it has been a smooth ride so far!

Mergirl said...

It is lots of change...and it is all good! I love story about the collage in your blog!

Robin Zingone said...

wow is right! I cannot wait to see the new digs.