Friday, January 02, 2009

Saying Hello...

The moving has begun. Lucy & Lola (the dress forms) will be spending their first night in the new studio. Looking forward to the magic that will be created in this new pristine studio. I hope it takes Laura & I longer than a day and half to clutter it up. I don't have a good track record with minimalism ... I am up for the challenge though ... I think? Noooooooooooo, I totally am completely bound & determined ... are you laughing yet, I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But you never know ... us Capricorns, when we really want something badly enough ... we some how get it together. So the critical question going through my head and I am sure yours by now as well is ... HOW badly do I want to keep the new studio neat as a pin? BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is a good one. Only time will tell ...

No comments: