Wednesday, April 30, 2008

May Day Open House

Hi everyone!
Join us at MerGirl
Friday, May 2nd
for The Chester May Day Evening Stroll.

Italian pointelle knit top
Italian Pointelle knit top

We will be open until 8:00 pm for the festivities.
So please be welcome to stop by and say HI!

Bold print dress
Bold floral print dress

Bring your friends and make it a GIRLS NIGHT!
smashingdarling tee
Student Smash Up tee Tip toeing

If you can't make it Friday night
you can always find
MerGirl
online
at
Smashing Darling

As the co-founder for Smashing Darling
I would like to tell everyone
I am very greatful for all of your support.

To keep up with what we are up to at Smashing Darling
check in on the blog
hot in the blog
and
sign up for the
newsletter
Please help me spread the word
by
sharing this with all of your friends.

I also recently became a board member for DIY City Mag.
I write a weekly post about how indie designers can promote themselves.
DIY City Mag

Always, feel free to leave me a message or a comment.
In fact I encourage it.
I want to here from YOU!


No comments: