Friday, February 22, 2008

darling trish playing in the snow!

Hi all,

I love the snow and I love playing in the snow! I thought I would share these pictures with you. Check out the coat. It is my lovely Una Wax Canvas Coat from Laura Dawson. It is soooooooooooo totally cute with my black tights and boots (there is a mini dress underneath the coat, but I will save that for another day). The Una Coat is amazing and I love it. I wear it EVERY where. Go to Laura's online store to take a peak at and purchase. Make sure you look at all of her other items while you are there. I can honestly tell you that her clothing has great subtle details and is finished beautifully.

dscn1435.JPG

dscn1439.JPG

dscn1443.JPG

dscn1442.JPG

dscn1440.JPG
Photos by Laura Williams of Whosiepie

item-35414-46faf7ab18e4f.jpg
The same coat on a Model, Courtesy of Laura Dawson

No comments: